This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists sit down with Judy Norsigian, co-author of the women’s health book “Our Bodies, Ourselves,” and co-founder of the nonprofit organization of the same name. The discussion revolves around the challenges women in rural areas face as the digital age explodes.
KNME’s one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 6:30 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on KNME’s Digital Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, panelists deliberate about the renewed relationship between Gov. Susana Martinez and Hollywood, the state of The Downs at Albuquerque race track and when journalists should be forced to turn over confidential sources.
• Judy Norsigian, executive director, Our Bodies, Ourselves
• Megan Kamerick, senior reporter, New Mexico Business Weekly
The Line Panelists
• Dan Foley, former New Mexico House Republican Whip
• Gwyenth Doland, former editor, NewMexicoIndependent.com
Host / Comentator
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi columnist
Watch again online at New Mexico in Focus. Additionally, get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer and closed captioning has been made possible by a gift from Mrs. Elspeth G. Bobbs.