The University of New Mexico Audit Committee will hold a special meeting on Thursday, Aug. 16 from 8:30 a.m. until completed at Scholes Hall, the Roberts Room, on the University of New Mexico main campus.
The agenda is as follows:
- Confirmation of a quorum and adoption of agenda: J.E. Gene Gallegos, Chairman
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from April 24, 2012
- Director’s Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session
a) Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10–15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
b) Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10–15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10–15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
- Certification that only those matters described in Agenda Item #4 above were discussed in Executive Session. If necessary, final action with regard to those matters will be taken in Open Session
- Vote to re-open public meeting
For more information contact, Ellen Wenzel (505) 277‑7639 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media contact: Karen Wentworth (505) 277‑5627; cell: (505) 220‑0313; email: email@example.com