This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists continue their in-depth comparison series for candidates running for federal office. 1st Congressional District candidates Michelle Lujan Grisham and Janice Arnold-Jones return to the studio for one-on-one interviews with Sarah Gustavus.
New Mexico PBS’ one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, Gene Grant sits down with Democratic challenger Evelyn Madrid Erhard in the 2nd Congressional District race and the Line discusses why the proposed state constitutional amendments on this year’s ballot have scarcely been mentioned in the media.
* Janice Arnold-Jones, Republican candidate for 1st Congressional District
* Michelle Lujan Grisham, Democratic candidate for 1st Congressional District
* Evelyn Madrid Erhard, Democratic candidate for 2nd Congressional District
* Jamie Estrada, former U.S. Commerce Department official
* Tom Garrity, principal, The Garrity Group PR
* Sophie Martin, editor, The New Mexico Law Review
* Rob Nikollewski, editor, Capitol Report New Mexico
* Sarah Gustavus
* Gene Grant
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer. Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd (505) 277‑1218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org