UNM Parking & Transportation Services (PATS) services and operations will consist of the following schedule for the 2021 spring semester.
PATS office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Contact PATS in advance to make an appointment by calling 505-277-1938 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. Making an appointment in advance will help avoid having to stand in line and will help ensure compliance with UNM’s Bringing Back the Pack initiatives. As a reminder students, staff and faculty can manage their parking account through the website.
Enforcement of parking on the UNM campuses – Main, North and South – will be conducted:
- Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- No Saturday enforcement
Please remember that all parking spaces that are restricted by signage (ADA, Reserved, Patient/Guest/Visitor, Pay Station, Official/Service Vehicle, Fire Lane, etc.), as well as parking in the student resident parking areas without the appropriate permit (e.g. “R” zone), are enforceable 24 / 7.
The UNM Shuttle Services will run Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Shuttle routes and schedules are as follows:
- G/Q, Redondo and SSSC/Lobo Village will operate Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 7p.m., using their regular routes. (https://pats.unm.edu/shuttles/index.html)
- T-Lot and Lobo Rainforest shuttle routes will continue to be combined. The buses will operate Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. The first pick-up at Lobo Rainforest is 7:30 a.m. and the last is at 6:30 p.m. (https://pats.unm.edu/shuttles/lobo-rainforest.html)
- An “On-Demand” shuttle service will operate between G-Lot and U-Lot, starting at 7:23 a.m. and ending at 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (see posted schedule). If you require shuttle services to or from the U Lot (to/from G Lot), please call PATS’ Transportation Office at 505-277-0850 during the On-Demand posted time(s).
- Mesa del Sol (MdS) shuttle schedule has been updated; view here.
Since the shuttle service ends at 7 p.m., the night bus route will NOT operate during the 2021 Spring Semester.