The UNM Bookstore’s main campus location and Medical/Legal Bookstore on north campus are open on a limited operations schedule to accommodate students and UNM community members physically present on main campus, especially with the Spring 2021 graduation approaching.
The Bookstore has continually monitored the State’s public health guidelines and University’s needs to determine the most appropriate hours of operation since June 1, 2020. With the following store hours, the Bookstores aims to provide regular access to main and north campus community members, students, faculty, and staff throughout the week.
- Main Campus Bookstore: March 1 – 26 | Mon., Wed., Fri | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 29 – April 30 | Mon. – Fri. | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- North Campus Medical/Legal Bookstore: March 1 – April 30 | Tues. & Thurs. | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The UNM Bookstore continues to encourage customers to browse and shop online at bookstore.unm.edu and choose from our various shipping or in-store pick-up options, including our new Curbside Pickup service. Most Bookstore merchandise including textbooks and eBooks, apparel, gift and spirit items, office supplies, computers, and other technology may be purchased online.
Proper safety and social distancing protocols continue to be observed at both store locations including:
- Mandatory face masks or coverings to be worn in both locations at all times
- Limited occupancy of 33%
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and customers
- Sneeze guards at high-traffic counters
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently used equipment and high traffic areas
- Health monitoring of all staff before entering building