The UNM Bookstore's main campus location and Medical/Legal Bookstore on north campus are open on a limited operations schedule to accommodate students and UNM community members physically present on main campus and those returning to campus this fall. The Bookstore has continually monitored the State’s public health guidelines and University’s needs to determine the most appropriate hours of operation since June 1, 2020.
With the following store hours, the Bookstores aims to provide regular access to main and north campus community members, students, faculty, and staff throughout the week.
Main Campus Bookstore:
Aug. 2 – Aug. 13 | Mon. – Fri. | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Aug. 16 – Aug. 20 | Mon. – Fri. | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Aug. 22 | Sun. | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Aug. 23 – 24 | Mon. – Tue. | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Aug. 25 – 31 | Mon. – Fri. | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
North Campus Medical/Legal Bookstore:
Aug. 2 – Aug. 13 | Mon. – Fri. | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Aug. 16 – Aug. 31 | Mon. – Fri. | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We continue to encourage customers browse and shop online at bookstore.unm.edu and choose from our various shipping or in-store pick-up options, including our new Curbside Pickup service. Most Bookstore merchandise including textbooks and eBooks, apparel, gift and spirit items, office supplies, computers, and other technology may be purchased online.
Proper safety protocols continue to be observed at both store locations including:
- In accordance with the UNM Policy on Mask Wearing updated July 29, 2021, all persons, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks in all campus buildings
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and customers
- Sneeze guards at high-traffic counters
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently used equipment and high traffic areas
- Health monitoring of all staff before entering building