UNM Parking & Transportation Services (UNM PATS) wants to remind its customers and the University community that effective Monday, May 16 and for the duration of the 2022 Summer Session, UNM PATS’ services and operations will be on the following schedules:
The Business Office (aka the parking office), located at 2401 Redondo Dr. NE, will be open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As a reminder, you can manage your parking account, e.g. adding a new vehicle, appealing a citation, etc., through the PATS website.
Enforcement of parking on the UNM campuses – Central, North and South – will be conducted per the UNM Parking Regulations and on the following schedule:
- Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- On occasion there will be Saturday & Sunday enforcement
South Lot is closed effective Saturday, May 14 through Sunday, Aug. 21. Valid South Lot permit (“21SOU”) will be honored in Q Lot during this time. The summer G/Q shuttle service will operate 6:30 a.m.–7 p.m., Monday through Friday (throughout the summer. South Lot will reopen for permit parking effective 6:30 a.m. Monday, August 22, the first day of the 2022-2023 Academic Year (AY2022-2023).
Please remember that all parking spaces are restricted by signage (e.g. ADA, Reserved, Patient/Guest/Visitor, Pay Station, Official/Service Vehicle, Fire Lane, etc.), as well as parking in the student resident parking areas without the appropriate permit (e.g. “R” zone), are subject to enforcement 24 / 7, 365 days of the year .
South Lot is closed effective Saturday, May 14 through Sunday, Aug. 21. Valid South Lot permit (“21SOU”) will be honored in Q Lot during this time. The summer G/Q shuttle service will operate 6:30 a.m.–7 p.m., Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
- Shuttle service will resume to South Lot when it reopens for permit parking at 6:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 22, the first day of the 2022-2023 Academic Year (AY2022-2023).
- Redondo, G/Q, and T shuttles will operate on their regular summer schedule between 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check our website for Redondo, G/Q and T shuttle schedules.
- The Rainforest shuttle will operate between 7:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check the PATS website for Rainforest shuttle schedule.
- Lobo Village/SSSC combined shuttle service will operate from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The combination route will service the Yale Mall and SSSC/Research stops approximately every 20 minutes and the Lobo Village stop approximately every 40 minutes. Check the PATS website for Lobo Village/SSSC combined shuttle schedule.
For more information about UNM PATS’ services and operations, check the PATS website at (https://pats.unm.edu/), call the PATS Business Office at (505) 277-1938 during business hours (7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday) and or social media feeds on Facebook and Twitter (@UNMPATS).