1. ABQ Journal - "Interactive fiction: UNM student raises $1M for multimedia storytelling project"
2. ABQ Journal - "Attorney general looking into UNM golf junket"
3. Albuquerque Business First - "UNM and CNM team up to offer new benefits at Innovate ABQ"
4. Science Daily - "Changing climate could have devastating impact on forest carbon storage"
5. Phys.Org - "Changing climate could have devastating impact on forest carbon storage"
6. US News - "UNM Raises Tuition for High-Level Courses, Graduate Students"
7. Santa Fe New Mexican - "AG launches inquiry into UNM golf trip spending"
8. KRQE - "UNM Board of Regents approve tuition increase"
9. LA Daily Post - "UNM-LA Community Internship Collaboration Celebrates Fourth Successful Semester"
10. LA Daily Post - "First Students Graduate From New PCA And CNA Certificate Programs At UNM-Los Alamos"
11. Broadcast News:
*KRQE 5/26/17 8:26 a.m.
The state is now looking into a controversial UNM golf trip
*TRAV 5/25/17 3:49 p.m.
UNM holds the Museum of Southwestern Biology
* KOAT 5/25/17 5:02 a.m.
The university welcomes oversight of state offices charged with protecting taxpayer's interests
* KRQE 5/26/17 1:09 a.m.
The Attorney General now opened the investigation to Krebs