1. ABQ Journal (Briefs) - "UNM regents renew contract"
The University of New Mexico Board of Regents earlier this year renewed for five years the university's contract with Dr. Paul Roth, chancellor for Health Sciences, CEO of the UNM Health System, and dean of the School of Medicine.
The regents' Feb. 6 vote followed a recommendation by the Health Sciences Center directors the previous week.
Dr. Roth's annual salary is $650,000, according to the UNM website.
"The motion to approve the renewal of Dr. Paul Roth's contract passed by unanimous vote with a quorum of Regents present and voting," the minutes of the meeting state. The motion was offered by Suzanne Quillen and seconded by Jamie Koch.
2. ABQ Journal - "Regents approve budget of $3 billion for UNM"
3. ABQ Journal - "Walk on the wildflower side"
Featured in multiple outlets
5. University Business - "Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNM receives $1M endowment"
6. UNM featured in segment of:
* Travel Channel - "Mysteries at the Museum" (Part 1)
* Travel Channel - “Mysteries at the Museum” (Part 2)