On Friday, March 4, the Anderson School of Management hosts a business community open house to showcase programs for professionals and businesses in the Albuquerque community.
This open house, which will be held from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., is the first of its kind at UNM, and will feature resources for professionals, managers, entrepreneurs and other business professionals.
The Open House will highlight Anderson’s programs for the business community including:
- Small Business Institute
- Consulting Services
- Career Services Office
- Internships & Recruitment
- Career & Professional Development
- Customized Training Programs
- Executive Education
- Anderson Alumni Association
- Parker Center for Family Business
- Anderson Foundation Board
- Business Plan Competition
- GMAT & GRE Test Prep
- Boerigter Business Breakfast Program Speaker Series
Representatives from each of these departments will be available to answer questions all day in Anderson’s Jackson Student Center.
The open house is free and is the perfect opportunity for business leaders to find the resources to improve business plans, find a new star employee, and receive high-quality professional education.
For more information, visit Anderson special event website Attendees who RSVP online will receive free parking on the UNM Campus.