The Physical Plant Department (PPD) will host a Building Coordinator meeting on Wednesday, April 5 from 9 a.m. - 10:30 am in the Bobo Room at Hodgin hall.
Any UNM employee who has been appointed as a contact for building issues and communications are encouraged to attend. PPD holds a Building Coordinator Meeting every semester in order to educate and collaborate on a series of important facilities topics: safety and emergency preparedness, building maintenance, how to place a work order, and general facility management operations, to name a few.
This spring meeting will cover the following topics:
- An introduction of the PPD Management Team: Shirley Mitchell, Chris Vallejos, and Jason Strauss
- PPD Engineering & Energy Services will discuss the wide variety of LED lighting projects they have completed on campus and the benefits of LEDs.
- PPD Sign Shop will discuss their process and services available to all UNM departments
- Tabia Murray Allred from Planning, Design, and Construction (PDC) will discuss the reorganization of the Remodel unit
- Institutional Support Services (ISS) Information Technologies (IT) will highlight their projects involving security cameras on campus
The Physical Plant Department is excited and motivated to engage this community and to provide the needed resources to aid in the success of the UNM campus.
For more information on this meeting, contact Rachel Stone at (505) 277-7831 or email@example.com.