To excel in an educational environment, business skills are just as necessary as technical and educational skills. As a state institution with over several thousand employees, an understanding of business best practices will augment your work experience, and help you get ahead inside and outside of the university.
UNM’s Anderson school of Management can help you discover you special talents, attributes and capabilities. We offer a wide variety of certificate programs that will expand your mastery of current proficiencies and develop new ones.
There are still a few seats available in the Fall 2013 Career and Professional Development Programs including:
- Business Ethics: Online—Sept. 9
- Creating Reliable Surveys—Sept. 20
- Essentials for Managers—Sept. 11
- Facilitating with Finesse—Sept. 10
- Mediation Certification—Sept. 7
- Hispanic Leadership Development—Sept. 19
- Practical Project Management—Sept. 13
- Women’s Leadership Development—Sept. 17
All Career and Professional Development Courses can be paid for using UNM tuition remission.
UNM’s Anderson School of Management has been offering the highest quality career and professional programs to the business community for more than 25 years.