Celebrate reading and enjoy great savings this spring on your favorite books from the University of New Mexico Press. The UNM Press Spring Campus Book Sale will be held on Thursday, April 27, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the SUB Mall (between SUB & Mesa Vista Hall West).
The sale will feature a wide selection of books for all interests, including history, fiction, biography, memoir, photography, and much more.
- Best Plants for New Mexico Gardens and Landscapes by Baker H. Morrow
- Kingdom of the Sun: Stories by James Terry
- The Mountains of New Mexico by Robert Julyan, with photographs by Carl Smith
- Fred Harris’s New Mexico 2050
- Serafina's Stories by Rudolfo Anaya
- Sophie’s House of Cards: A Novel by Sharon Oard Warner
- The Way to Rainy Mountain by N. Scott Momaday
- The Zeon Files: Art and Design of Historic Route 66 Signs by Mark C. Childs and Ellen D. Babcock
Slightly worn paperback books will be available for just $5, and art books or oversized hardcovers will be available for $10.
Also, visit UNM Press online at unmpress.com from April 27 through May 31 and enjoy a 25 percent discount.