UNM's Parking & Transportation Services has made changes to the shuttle service and parking enforcement.
These changes will remain in effect through the end of the Fall 2020 semester:
- Shuttle Service will be running from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- There will be no Night Bus Route.
- The T-Lot and Rainforest shuttle routes will be combined. T-Lot/Rainforest Shuttle Route will run from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The first pick up at Rainforest is 7:30 a.m.
- UNM PATS will be operating an “On-Demand” shuttle service to/from the G Lot and U Lot U-Lot Monday – Friday 7:23 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (see posted schedule). If shuttle services are required to or from the U Lot (to/from G Lot), please call the Transportation Office at 505-277-0850 during the posted time.
- The Mesa Del Sol shuttle schedule has been updated; view here.
- Effective immediately, Parking Enforcement will operate on the following (limited) schedule:
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Parking can still be enforced in any space restricted by signage or any parking in a student residence lot 24/7. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about parking enforcement.
Changes are also being made in the Parking Business Office. Located at 2401 Redondo Dr. NE, the office will be open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments must be made in advance by calling (505) 277-1938 or emailing email@example.com.