Do you know a student employee who goes above and beyond as a lobo? Nominate them for the 10th Annual UNM Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) competition, hosted by the UNM Graduation Task Force-Student Engagement Committee.
Departments must submit a completed information sheet and nomination form describing their student’s accomplishments. The award recognizes students who show the following characteristics: reliability, quality of work, initiative, professionalism and uniqueness of contribution.
· Must have completed or is expected to complete at least six months employment during the period of June 1, 2016 through May 31, 2017
· Must have completed six+ credit hours at UNM during Fall 2016 and enrolled for six+ credit hours at UNM during Spring 2017
· Must be employed through the UNM Student Employment Office
· Must be in a degree seeking program for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters
· Must have at least a 2.0 GPA for Fall 2016 as well as a 2.0 cumulative GPA
Only one nomination for each student will be accepted, so departments should collaborate before submitting their paperwork. Each section of the nomination form is limited to 350 words and there is a word counter embedded for your convenience. No additional pages will be considered.
Nominations will only be accepted via email and must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17. Send completed information sheet and nomination form to Tina Zuniga at email@example.com .