Next week is the deadline for graduating seniors and graduate students to apply for the Student Fulbright Grant Program for 2012-13. Faculty are needed to help read grants, serve on the campus interview committee and give brief written feedback on the project proposals.
"The interview process is very helpful to our students and gives faculty a chance to meet and hear some our best and brightest students. It is an enjoyable and rewarding experience," said Ken Carpenter, associate director, Office of International Programs and Studies.
The following days and times are when faculty participation is needed. Individuals can select one or more times to participate in the interviews.
• Wednesday, Sept. 21, 9 a.m. - noon
• Thursday, Sept. 22, 1 - 3 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 23, 9 a.m. - noon or 1 - 4 p.m.
• Monday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m. - noon or 1 - 4 p.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 27, 1 - 3 p.m.
• Wednesday, Sept. 28, 1 - 4 p.m.
For more information contact Ken Carpenter.
- Inside UNM