The Hispanic Outlook on Education Magazine today released its Top 100 Colleges and Universities for Hispanics’ Issue. This issue recognizes The University of New Mexico once more in several categories.
Each year, the magazine reports significant growth of Hispanics in higher education using the Department of Education’s database to compile the lists to chart the national progress of Hispanics in higher education and to recognize the institutions that are committed to serving Hispanics' educational needs.
The University of New Mexico's main campus ranked in the following categories for 2019-2020:
- Total Bachelor's Degrees Granted – No. 35
- Total Master's Degrees Granted – No. 50
- Total Enrollment 4-year Schools – No. 52
- Top 10 (2019-2020 Degrees by Major)
- Architecture and Related Services Degrees – No. 9
*SOURCE: NCES/IPEDS DataBase*
The Top 100 issue provides a snapshot of the various degrees received by Hispanic students. For more information, visit Hispanic Outlook's Top-100.
Click here to read the latest issue of Hispanic Outlook on Education.