All active UNM faculty, staff and students can now access online technical and business skill training videos at no-cost through a UNM-wide license of Lynda.com acquired by UNM IT. Lynda.com is the one-stop resource for video tutorials on hundreds of topics including software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Photoshop taught by industry experts.
• Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
• Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
• New courses added every week
• Access to instructors' exercise files to follow along as you learn
• Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts
• Beginner to advanced level courses
• The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
There is no cost to currently enrolled UNM students, and active faculty and staff. The service became active in early 2012. Training at Lynda.com can be included in course syllabi, in staff training programs or tutoring sequences. The service is accessed via your UNM NetID.
Media contact: Steve Carr (505) 277-1821; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside UNM