Lobo Reading Experience Book Selection Committee invites you to read along over winter break. After careful consideration the 2016-17 Lobo Reading Experience Book Selection Committee, made up of faculty, students, and staff, will be reading the five books listed below over the winter break.
The campus community will be asked during the spring semested to vote on and rank these five books as part of the committee's deliberations for a book selection for the 2016-17 academic year.
The LRE Book Selection Committee invites one and all to read these selected books to help the committee make its decision.
· Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
· Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
· The People in the Trees by Hanya Yanagihara
· What Is the What by Dave Eggers
· Who We Be: The Colorization of America by Jeff Chang