This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists continue to follow the 2012 N.M. legislative session by looking at efforts to reform the Public Regulation Commission and competing efforts to reform the state's tax structure.
KNME's one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 6:30 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on KNME's Digital Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, what Americans can take away from President Obama's State of the Union address, the death of former Archbishop Robert F. Sanchez and a breakdown of New Mexico's congressional races.
• Diane Burke, dean, Workforce and Economic Development, Central N.M. Community College
• Tom Garrity, principal, The Garrity Group
• Bryan Watkins, executive director, Republican party of New Mexico
• John Wertheim, former New Mexico Democratic party chair
• Sophie Martin, social media consultant
• Gwyneth Doland
• Matt Grubs
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi columnist
Watch again online at New Mexico in Focus. Additionally, get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; e-mail: email@example.com
New Mexico in Focus Continues Talks on 2012 Legislature
January 26, 2012