This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists continue their in-depth discussion on issues New Mexicans will find on the ballot this fall. Included this election cycle are general obligation bonds, which would mean millions of dollars to the state's public colleges. The panel examines the costs and benefits of these measures.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs program, New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. It can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
The panel also examines state legislative races, explores the options available to public retirement plans and their future and Martha Burk returns with a look at pay equity in regards to the recent presidential debates.
• Robert Frank, president, University of New Mexico
• Daniel Lopez, president, New Mexico Tech
• Kathie Winograd, president, Central New Mexico Community College
• Martha Burk, political psychologist
• Tom Garrity, principal, The Garrity Group PR
• Sophie Martin, editor, New Mexico Law Review
• Rob Nikolewski, editor, Capitol Report New Mexico
• Laura Sanchez, attorney
• Sarah Gustavus
• Gene Grant
Get updates, watch and follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer. Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.