This week on New Mexico in Focus, the show examines the discovery of a fraudulent audit at the New Mexico Finance Authority. State Auditor Hector Balderas talks about the discovery of the fraudulent report and what is at stake for New Mexico. He also provides an update on the debacle in Sunland Park.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
The Line covers the debate over how to handle Medicaid expansion in the wake of the Supreme Court decision on the Affordable Care Act and looks at the Balloon Fiesta's switch to an out-of-state company to manage food vending at the fall festival.
• Hector Balderas, New Mexico State Auditor
Line Guest Panelist
• Tom Garrity, principal, The Garrity Group
• Jamie Estrada, former U.S. Commerce Department official
• Dan Foley, former New Mexico House Republican Whip
• Sophie Martin, editor-in-Chief, New Mexico Law Review
• Matt Grubs, producer
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi columnist
Get updates, watch and follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs.
Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.