This week on New Mexico in Focus, host Gene Grant sits down with U.S. Rep. Steve Pearce to discuss the recent budget compromise as well as the Congressman's efforts to boost New Mexico's economy.
KNME's one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 6:30 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on KNME's Digital Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, panelists discuss Osama Bin Laden's death, new candidates for the upcoming state Congressional election and a new auditing system in place for school districts across the state.
• Rep. Steve Pearce - R, 2nd Congressional District
• Laura Sanchez, environmental lawyer, Natural Resources Defense Council
• Dan Foley, former NM House Minority Whip
• Jon Knudsen, Duke City Fix blogger
• Peter St. Cyr, blogger, VeritasNM.com
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi Columnist
Watch again online at New Mexico in Focus. Additionally, get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Kevin McDonald and Kathy Wimmer and closed captioning has been made possible by a gift from Mrs. Elspeth G. Bobbs.
New Mexico in Focus Discusses Recent Budget Compromise with Rep. Steve Pearce
May 05, 2011