New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 6:30 a.m. on KNME, Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on KNME's Digital Channel 9.1 Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, panelists discuss the ongoing governor race between Susanna Martinez and Diane Denish with a focus on advertising and its impact so far. Also, a wrap up of President Obama's visit to New Mexico will be followed by a discussion regarding the future of Albuquerque's GE plant.
- Dr. Robert J. Manzanares, President, New Mexico Dental Association
- Dr. Wendy Churchill, President-Elect, New Mexico Dental Association
- Dr. Robert Gherardi, Former President, New Mexico Dental Association
- Sophie Martin, Managing Editor, DukeCityFix.com
- Laura E. Sanchez, Former Executive Director, New Mexico Democratic Party
- Arthur Alpert, ABQJournalWatch.com
- Paul Gessing, President, Rio Grande Foundation
- Gwyneth Doland, Editor, NewMexicoIndependent.com
- Gene Grant, Weekly alibi Columnist
Watch again online at KNME. Additionally, get updates, watch and follow KNME on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Kevin McDonald and Kathy Wimmer and closed captioning has been made possible by a gift from Mrs. Elspeth G. Bobbs.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; e-mail: email@example.com