On this week's edition of New Mexico in Focus, Attorney General Gary King talks about the state's water battle with Texas.
The program airs Friday nights at 7 p.m. on channel 5.1 and appears online at www.newmexicoinfocus.org shortly thereafter. The show rebroadcasts Saturday at 5 p.m. on channel 9.1. and again on Sunday at 7 a.m. on channel 5.1.
Also on the program, a look at a New Mexico group embroiled in the Internal Revenue Service scandal that arose this week, and an examination of the trend in states approving driver's licenses for immigrants who may have entered the country illegally.
• Gary King, New Mexico Attorney General
• Jamie Estrada, Agenda Public Relations
• Sophie Martin, editor in chief, New Mexico Law Review
• Javier Martinez, Partnership for Community Action
• Milan Simonich, Texas New Mexico Newspapers Partnership
• Gwyneth Doland
• Gene Grant
Get updates, watch and follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer. Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd (505) 277- 1218, email: firstname.lastname@example.org