This week on New Mexico in Focus, panelists analyze Gov. Martinez's performance at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, and Martinez herself shares her thoughts with the panel.
New Mexico PBS' one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 7 a.m. on Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on New Mexico PBS Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Also this week, RNC delegate Jamie Estrada reports back from the convention hall, women's rights activist Martha Burk speaks about the issues that resonate with women this election, and the team weighs in on political reshuffling after congressional candidate Michelle Lujan Grisham resigned her post as Bernalillo County commissioner.
* Susana Martinez, New Mexico governor
* Agnes Chavez, ISEA 2012 education program director
* Nicholas Chiarella, ISEA 2012 education program coordinator
* Suzanne Sbarge, ISEA 2012 executive producer
* Jamie Estrada, former U.S. Commerce Department official
* Dan Foley, former N.M. House Republican Whip
* Rob Nikolewski, editor, Capitol Report New Mexico
* Laura Sanchez, attorney
* John Wertheim, former N.M. Democratic Party chairman
* Matt Grubs, NMIF producer
* Gene Grant
Get updates, watch and follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more.
New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer.
Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd, (505) 277-1218; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mexico in Focus Talks GOP Convention, Women's Issues
August 30, 2012