Departing New Mexico Education Secretary, Veronica Garcia, the first and only education secretary New Mexico has ever known, sits down with New Mexico in Focus correspondent, Tracy Dingmann, for a candid conversation about her accomplishments and regrets after eight years at the helm of the state's education efforts.
KNME's one hour public affairs show New Mexico in Focus airs Fridays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 6:30 a.m. on KNME, Channel 5.1. The show can also be seen on KNME's Digital Channel 9.1 on Saturdays at 5 p.m.
• Veronica Garcia, Former New Mexico Secretary of Education
• Colin Hunter, Attorney & Former Legislative Director to Congresswoman Heather Wilson
• Jon Knudsen, Blogger, Dukecityfix.com
• Sophie Martin, managing editor, DukeCityFix.com
• Laura E. Sanchez, former executive director, New Mexico Democratic Party
• Tracy Dingmann, communications director, Center for Civic Policy
• Gene Grant, Weekly Alibi columnist
Watch again online at KNME