This week, New Mexico in Focus takes a look at health insurance. With open enrollment for 2016 beginning this week, New Mexico Health Connections, a nonprofit startup, stands ready to offer insurance to anyone looking for coverage through the New Mexico Health Exchange.
Also, leaders from the University of New Mexico and Central New Mexico Community College talk about education and entrepreneurship, and explain why the best time to look for opportunities to start a business or other new ventures, just might be in the classroom.
- Regina Chavez Puccetti, University of New Mexico
- Rob DelCampo, UNM Innovation Academy
- Martin Hickey, CEO, New Mexico Health Connections
- Debbie Johnson, Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, CNM
- Marsha Garcia, Strategies 360
- Tom Garrity, The Garrity Group PR
- Sophie Martin, attorney and editor of DukeCityFix.com
- Sarah Gustavus
- Gene Grant
The producer of New Mexico in Focus is Sarah Gustavus, along with Kathy Wimmer, associate producer. Funding for this program was provided in part by the McCune Foundation Communications Fund and Santa Fe Community Foundation.
Sign up for the NMiF Weekly Newsletter.