New Mexico in Focus revisits the death of Albuquerque attorney Mary Han. The response by the APD to Han’s unattended death is among the highest profile incidents to cast a shadow on the conduct and integrity of the APD, as well as the leadership of Mayor Richard J. Berry.
The program airs Friday nights at 7 p.m. on channel 5.1 and appears online at NMiF shortly thereafter. The show rebroadcasts Saturday at 5 p.m. on channel 9.1. and again on Sunday at 7 a.m. on channel 5.1.
Also this week, a look at the new revelations regarding Arizona companies brought in by the State of New Mexico last year to take over behavioral health providers accused of fraud; the latest on the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP); and a discussion on the ongoing crisis at the border with the surge of children and families from Central America.
* Thomas Grover, attorney and former APD officer
* Rosario Vega Lynn, attorney for family of Mary Han
* Brian McCutcheon, retired lieutenant, Albuquerque Police Department
* R. David Pederson, general counsel, New Mexico Attorney General’s Office
* Dede Feldman, former state senator
* Trip Jennings, New Mexico in Depth
* Sophie Martin, attorney
* Rob Nikolewski, New Mexico Watchdog
* Floyd Vasquez
* Gene Grant
Get Updates, Watch, and Follow New Mexico PBS on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more. New Mexico in Focus is produced by Matt Grubs and Kathy Wimmer. Funding has been provided in part by the McCune Foundation.
Media Contact: Evy Todd (505) 277- 1218, email: email@example.com