The Division of Student Affairs seeks nominations for its annual Louie Awards, which celebrate outstanding individuals who work at UNM. Three awards nominations are open to employees in the Division and two are open to faculty or staff who work for any department at UNM.
The Division will recognize three people who work in its departments in the following categories:
- Howling Best Employee award
- Lobo Star Student Employee award
- Outstanding Pack Department award
The Division also has two awards open to anyone who works at UNM:
- Extraordinary UNM Faculty Pack Member award
- Extraordinary UNM Employee Pack Member award
The deadline to nominate is Friday, March 24. Winners will be recognized at a ceremony at the Pete McDavid Lounge on April 7 at 12:30 p.m. followed by winner announcements and first pitch honors at both the Lobo baseball and softball games later that day at 2 p.m.