Beginning today, the UNM Alumni Association is hosting an online auction in conjunction with its annual Homecoming activities to raise money for student and alumni programs. With food, travel, sporting events, health and fitness opportunities, spa services, Homecoming posters, clothing, and much more, there's something for everyone at this unique auction.
These are just a few of the items up for grabs:
• Three nights at a Taos townhouse with 2 days of skiing for 2 adults
• Two nights and an 18-hole round of golf for two at Buffalo Thunder Resort
• A half-day of river rafting with Rio Grande Rapids
• Two tickets and a backstage tour to the Santa Fe Opera
• A family membership to Explora
• Certificates for hotels, restaurants, flowers, portraits, health clubs and many services
The online auction continues through Sept. 25 at 8 p.m., but alumni have an additional chance to bid on even more items with the traditional silent auction at the Southwest Fiesta Tailgate at The Pit on Saturday, Sept 24 beginning at 1 p.m.
This in-person auction features its own set of unique items, such as:
• Two tickets to the 2011 Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills at Cowboy's stadium on Nov. 13 plus two nights at Marriott hotel, in Dallas/Plano and dining
• A balloon ride for two on a Wells Fargo Balloon during the 2011 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
• A professional popcorn maker on a cart
• Gift baskets galore for every person on your list: children, cooks, car owners, bride & groom, sports fans
• Isotopes Suite package
• Lobo gear, signed balls, jerseys and equipment from Lobo Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball and Football
For additional information, contact Maria Wolfe at 505-277-5808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.