The UNM Alumni Association, in conjunction with its annual Homecoming activities, hosting an online auction. The online version of the traditional Silent Auction, held annually as part of the Southwest Fiesta Tailgate, has become a new Homecoming tradition that enables all, from near or far, a chance to participate and help raise money for the UNM Alumni Association programs.
With balloon rides, food, travel, sporting events, health and fitness opportunities, spa services, Homecoming posters, clothing, and much more, there's something for everyone in this unique auction. Bidding for the online auction continues through Oct. 7 at 8 p.m.
To bid now, visit:
UNM Alumni Association Online Auction.
On Oct. 6, alumni and fans can bid on additional items at the Southwest Fiesta Tailgate, located at the Club Level of The Pit. The Tailgate Silent Auction bidding will be from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. and everyone is invited to attend.
Online auction items up for grabs…
• A Private Balloon Ride for 2 with souvenir baseball caps, t-shirts, crystal champagne flutes and a bottle of champagnes to celebrate your flight!
• Three nights at a Taos townhouse with 2 days of skiing for 2 adults
• Two nights and an 18-hole round of golf for two at Buffalo Thunder Resort
• A half-day of river rafting with Rio Grande Rapids
• Certificates for hotels, restaurants, flowers, portraits, health clubs and many services
Live auction items…
• Two tickets to the 2012 Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboy's stadium on Dec. 16
• Spa packages, salons, massages and other personal care
• Gift baskets galore for every person on your list
• Lobo gear, signed balls, jerseys and equipment from various Lobo sports teams
For additional information, email Maria Wolfe or call (505) 277-5808.
Media contact: Steve Carr (505) 277-1821; email: email@example.com
- Inside UNM