With many Albuquerque Public Schools' families in need of assistance, the UNM Alumni Association looks to help out. This year, as part of its Homecoming activities, the UNM Alumni Association's community service project will gather much-needed donations benefiting the APS Homeless Project.
Donations benefiting APS' Homeless Project should include travel-size toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion and toothpaste. Everyone who donates an item will receive a special UNM Homecoming pin.
The UNM Alumni Association will collect items at the Alumni Center at Hodgin Hall beginning Monday, Oct. 1.
Additional dropoff locations
• Student Support & Service Center (South Campus), 1155 University Blvd, SE
• UNM Children's Campus (North Campus), 1210 University Blvd NE
Main Campus Locations
• Anderson School of Management, West Wing, Second Floor or the Career Services Center
• Dean of Students Office
• Hodgin Hall
• Student Affairs Office in Scholes Hall (2nd Floor)
• Student Union Building—Near the Information Desk
Off Campus location
• UNM Foundation, 700 Lomas Blvd NE
Also, as part of its community service work, the UNM Alumni Association will collect toilet paper for the Ronald McDonald House, which provides comfort, care and a home away from home for families whose children are in medical treatment. Donations may be dropped off at Hodgin Hall through Oct. 5, and also at the UNM Faculty and Staff Alumni Luncheon on Oct. 3.
For additional information, contact Roberta Ricci email, email@example.com or call at (505) 277-6264.
- Inside UNM