- Confirmation of a quorum and adoption of the agenda: Jack L. Fortner, President, Board of Regents.
- Vote to close the meeting and proceed in Executive Session.
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters pursuant to Section 10-15-1(2), NMSA (1978).
- Vote to re-open public meeting.
- Certification that only those matters described in Agenda Items 3 above were discussed in Executive Session and, if necessary, ratification of actions, if any, taken in Executive Session.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier qualified signed language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a meeting of the Board of Regents, please contact the Department of Communications prior to the meeting. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Department of Communications if an accessible format is needed.
Copies of the agendas will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Welcome Center in the Cornell parking structure) at least 24 hours before the meeting. Agendas can also be found at the Regent web page.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey (505) 277-1807, cell (505) 362-5530; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org