The University of New Mexico Board of Regents' Audit Committee will meet on Friday, Sept. 24, 2010, from 9 a.m. until completed in the Roberts Room, Scholes Hall, on the UNM main campus.
1. Confirmation of a quorum and adoption of agenda: J.E. Gene Gallegos, Chairman
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes from June 17, 2010
3. Higher Education Program Evaluation (Mr. Charles Sallee, Deputy Director for Program Evaluation, Legislative Finance Committee)
4. Audit Department Mission and Direction 2010-2011
5. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Discussion of limited personnel matters pursuant to exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978) (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
b. Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978) (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
c. Vote to re-open the meeting
6. Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item 5 were discussed in Executive Session and, if necessary, actions on items discussed.
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier qualified signed language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a meeting of the Board of Regents, please contact the Department of Communications prior to the meeting. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Department of Communications if an accessible format is needed.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey 277‑1807; cell: 362‑5530 or e-mail: email@example.com