The University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet in Executive Session Tuesday, July 10 from 9 a.m. until completed in the End Zone Club of the Tow Diehm Athletic Facility located at 1414 University Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. Confirmation of a quorum and adoption of the agenda, Jack L. Fortner, President, Board of Regents
2. Vote to close the meeting, and proceed in Executive Session.
3. Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters pursuant to Section 10-15-1 (2), NMSA (1978).
4. Discussion and determination where appropriate of threatened or pending litigation pursuant to Section 10-15-1.H (7) NMSA (1978).
5. Vote to re-open the public meeting.
6. Certification that only those matters described in Agenda Item 3 and 4 were discussed in Executive Session and if necessary, ratification of actions, if any, taken in Executive Session.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should contact University Communication and Marketing at (505) 277 1989. Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
For more information, contact Ellen Wenzel (505) 277‑7639 or email: email@example.com
- Inside UNM