The UNM Bookstore on main campus opened to the public on a limited basis on June 1 and has continued to monitor public health guidelines to inform future hours of operation. The main campus Bookstore and the north campus Medical/Legal Bookstore will be open as follows:
Main campus Bookstore
- Monday, June 15 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, June 19 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 22 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 24 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, June 26 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
North campus Medical/Legal Bookstore
- Monday, June 15 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday, June 19 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Monday, June 22 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 24 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday, June 26 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
During these limited operations, customers may pick up online orders or do returns (except for clothing items) from our lobby customer service windows or inside of the store.
Proper safety and social distancing protocols will continue to be observed at both locations including:
- Face masks or coverings to be worn in both locations
- Limited occupancy of 50 percent
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and customers
- Sneeze guards at high-traffic counters
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently used equipment and high traffic areas
- Health monitoring of all staff before entering building
All areas of the store will continue to be open including Course Materials, Department Requisitions/Supplies, Gift and Clothing, Trade Books and the TechDen. For best and more efficient service, we encourage customers to place orders and complete payments online before arriving at the Bookstore and select In-Store Pick Up.
Most Bookstore merchandise including textbooks and eBooks, apparel, gift and spirit items, office supplies, computers, and other technology may be purchased online through bookstore.unm.edu.
For online web orders, patrons must receive an email confirmation stating your order is ready for in-store pick-up prior to visiting the store.
Patrons should continue to check bookstore.unm.edu for updated store hours and services. Customer service inquiries may be directed to email@example.com and will be reviewed on a daily basis.