The University of New Mexico Office of International Programs & Studies invites all interested students, scholars, staff and faculty to sign up for a booth at their annual International Festival Thursday, April 14, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The International Festival is a fun and lively celebration of culture and diversity at UNM. It features food, information, arts and crafts and performances from countries around the globe. It involves and engages the UNM community in international cultures. The festival, held every year during the spring semester, is a wonderful UNM tradition.
To sign up for a booth, e-mail: email@example.com no later than Thursday, April 7 at noon. Please include the following information:
Subject line: "International Festival"
1. Name(s) of people running the booth:
2. Contact information (phone and email):
3. Name of organization (if any):
4. Country represented:
5. What type of booth do you want to provide? (food, information, arts & crafts or a cultural activity) *Note: Anyone wanting to serve food will be required to attend a food service training Thursday, April 7 at 3 p.m. at OIPS (no exceptions).
6. Electricity Needed? (yes or no)
For more information contact Stephanie Suliman or call (505) 277-4032.
- Inside UNM