The University of New Mexico’s Executive & Professional Education Center (EPEC) is offering a strategic networking workshop series conducted by Albuquerque Economic Development (AED) Ambassador and Anderson School of Management and Small Business Institute director Stacy Sacco.
Whether your goals are to increase your revenues, find a job or access critical resources, Sacco will teach you how to develop a strategic networking plan to identify your best prospects, which groups and meetings to attend and how to “work the room” to create and maintain mutually beneficial, long-term relationships.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand and learn the Strategic Networking Process
- Document your strategic and tactical networking goals to connect with critical business resources and target sales prospects.
- Create a calendar of key meetings to attend to maximize your results
- Learn how to “work a room” to meet your target contacts.
- Practice your ideal elevator speech and networking skills at a real-life networking event
- Develop a system to track your results
Classes will be held on Thursdays from 6 to 9 p.m. beginning March 12 and continuing through April 2.
The program cost is $395 and includes program, course materials and campus parking. A $50 group and UNM discount will be offered. Additionally, UNM tuition remission is available for this class.
Join us in tossing out the fear and anxiety of networking by forming and practicing fun and supportive strategies. Attendees will have several opportunities to practice and improve your personal networking skills.
To register for the workshop series, visit Strategic Networking.
In addition to this workshop series, the UNM Career and Professional Development Center offers a wide range of management certificate programs during the spring 2020 semester.
- Accounting Essentials for Managers
- CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Conscious Leadership – Taking Mindfulness & Positivity to the Next Level
- Leading with Mindfulness & Positivity
- Lean Professional
- Mediation Certificate
- Practical Project Management
- SHRM Exam Preparation
- Teaming: Building Health, Successful Organizations
- Women’s Leadership Development
For more information visit UNM EPEC’s certificate programs