New Mexico's Early Childhood Education and Care Department (ECECD) will host its fifth public webinar for parents, families and educators from 3 to 4 p.m., Thursday, May 21 to discuss topics related to family relationships, behavioral health and nutrition.
The Zoom event will feature faculty from the University of New Mexico’s College of Education and Human Sciences:
- Ashley Martin-Cuellar is a visiting lecturer in the Family and Child Studies program, where she helps families navigate challenges using a trauma-informed approach.
- David Lardier is a licensed professional counselor with a PhD in Family Science and Human Development. He is currently an assistant professor in the Family and Child Studies program.
- Katie Coakley is a registered dietitian nutritionist and has a PhD in Nutrition and Health Sciences and a Master's of Public Health Nutrition. She is currently an assistant professor in the Nutrition Program.
- Ybeth Iglesias holds a Master's in Public Administration and Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. She has provided direct services to adolescents experiencing mental health and behavioral health issues in both public education and treatment center settings and has extensive experience supporting children as a developmental specialist and service coordinator for the NMDOH Family Infant Toddler Program.
The Zoom presentation is open to the public. Participants are being asked to register, and will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
(253) 215-8782 or (346) 248-7799