After a year of extensive consultations with students, faculty, staff, and the public, UNM Planning, Design & Construction (PDC) is seeking community input on the draft recommendations of the UNM Integrated Campus Plan (ICP). The ICP team will host a series of pop-up engagement stations around Central and North campuses for a 3-day open house from Sept. 26-28, providing all with an opportunity to share their thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, Sept. 26:
- 3–5 p.m., Smith Plaza and Cornell Mall (between SUB and Mesa Vista Hall)
- 5–6:30 p.m., Draft & Table (SUB) and La Posada Dining Hall (in front)
Wednesday, Sept. 27:
- 9–11 a.m., Mitchell Hall (in front of north entrance) and SUB (main level's north entrance overlooking the atrium)
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Smith Plaza and Happy Heart Bistro (in front)
- 3–5 p.m., Cornell Mall (between SUB and Mesa Vista Hall) and SUB (at the main level's north entrance overlooking the atrium)
Thursday, Sept. 28:
- 11 a.m. –1 p.m., La Posada Dining Hall (in front) and Happy Heart Bistro (in front)
For specific times and locations, please visit the ICP website unm.engage.sasaki.com. While visiting the website, you can also explore previous engagement efforts.
The ICP team is eagerly looking forward to the participation of all Lobos, our neighbors, and our partners in these informative and interactive open-house sessions. If you are not able to attend, the website will be updated with the draft recommendations following the open houses.
Thank you for your engagement and commitment to The University of New Mexico. Together, we can create a campus that caters to the needs and aspirations of our diverse community.