The UNM-LA Office of Student Services hosts a job fair for students and local community members on Tuesday, April 12 from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Student Center (Building 2). More than 20 large and small businesses from northern New Mexico will be on hand to meet potential new employees.
Businesses will be sharing current job postings and distributing information about upcoming job opportunities including summer, full-time, part-time, internships and other possibilities.
This event is open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their current resumes.
The following businesses plan to attend:
- A Nurse in the Family
- Addus Health care
- Ares Corporation
- Bandelier National Monument
- City of Santa Fe
- COMPA Industries
- Edward Jones
- Espanola Valley Nursing & Rehab
- Espanola Workforce Connection Center
- Los Alamos County
- Los Alamos Medical Center
- Los Alamos National Lab (& Student Programs)
- Los Alamos Retirement Community
- New Mexico Consortium
- Pet Pangaea
- Rio Arriba County
- Rocky Mountain Youth Corps
- Santa Fe Business Incubator
- Santa Fe County
- Smith’s Marketplace
- Zia Credit Union
For more information, contact Career and Academic Advisor Grace Willerton at 505-663-3402 or email@example.com.