UNM Press presents a campus book sale in honor of World Book Day, Thursday, April 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Student Union Building mall, located between the SUB and Mesa Vista Hall west on the UNM campus.
The sale features a wide selection of books for all interests, including history, fiction, biography, memoir, photography and more.
- Sophie’s House of Cards, by Sharon Oard Warner
- Forrest Carter’s Josey Wales: Two Westerns
- Navajos Wear Nikes, by Jim Kristofic
- Leaving Tinkertown, by Tanya Ward Goodman
- Edward Held’s A Spy’s Guide to Santa Fe and Albuquerque
- Debra Bloomfield’s Wilderness
Slightly worn paperback books will be available for $5, and art books or oversized hardcovers will be available for $10. Visit UNM Press between April 23 and May 31 and get a 25 percent discount.