The University of New Mexico Board of Regents Audit Committee will meet Tuesday, April 24 at 1 p.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM Main Campus.
In addition to the Regents who are members of the Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes from February 16, 2012
2. FY12 Audit Entrance Conference (KPMG, Moss Adams, and Ava Lovell, HSC Senior Executive Financial Officer & University Controller)
3. Audit Committee Meeting Calendar for Fiscal Year 2013. The following proposed meeting dates are being presented for Committee approval. The Committee meets at 8:30 AM in the Roberts Room. This schedule will accommodate the exit conference for the financial audit.
July 19, 2012
October 18, 2012
February 21, 2013
May 16, 2013
4. Advisors' Comments
5. Follow-Up Items from February 16, 2012 Meeting
6. Status of Audit Recommendations as of April 10, 2012 (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
Not Past Due
7. Director of Internal Audit Status Report (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
a. University of New Mexico Hospital Internal Audit (Ella Watt, Chief Financial Officer, UNMH)
8. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Discussion of limited personnel matters pursuant to exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978) (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
b. Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978) (Lee Peifer, Interim University Counsel)
c. Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978) (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
d. Vote to re-open the meeting
9. Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item 8 were discussed in Executive Session and if necessary ratification of action, if any, taken in Executive Session
A copy of the agenda will be available on the UNM web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should contact University Communication and Marketing at (505) 277 1989. Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
For more information, contact Ellen Wenzel (505) 277‑7639 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact: Karen Wentworth (505) 277-5627; email: email@example.com
- Inside UNM