The University of New Mexico Board of Regents' Audit Committee will meet Oct. 20 at 8:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM campus.
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes from August 18, 2011
2. Approval of REDW Internal Audit Contract with University of New Mexico Hospital (Ella Watt, Chief Financial Officer, UNMH)
3. Update on Faculty Disciplinary Policy (Tim Ross, Faculty Senate President)
4. Internal Audit Complaint (Fraud) Process (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
5. Internal Audit Department Draft Annual Report for FY11 (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
6. Status of Audit Recommendations as of October 13, 2011 (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
Not Past Due
7. Director of Internal Audit Status Report (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
8. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Presentation of FY11 External Financial Audit pursuant to exceptions at Section 10-15-1H
NMSA (1978) and Section 12-6-5 NMSA (1978) (Moss Adams, KPMG, and Ava Lovell, Vice President for Finance and University Controller).
b. Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
c. Proposed FY12 Audit Workplan exceptions at Sections 10-15-H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
d. Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
e. Vote to re-open the meeting
9. Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item#8 were discussed in Executive Session and if necessary ratification of action, if any, taken in Executive Session.
A copy of the agenda will be available on the UNM web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accesible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should contact University Communication and Marketing at (505) 277 1989. Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Contact: Ellen Wenzel (505) 277-7639; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org