In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes from Sept. 24, 2010
2. Approval of Renewal of REDW Internal Audit Contract with the University of New Mexico Hospital (Ella Watt, Chief Financial Officer, UNMH)
3. Review of Special Procedures Information for Possible Inclusion in Yearly Audit (Richard Wood, President, Faculty Senate)
4. Internal Audit Department Draft Annual Report for FY10 (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
5. Status of Audit Recommendations as of Oct. 15, 2010
Not Past Due
6. Director of Internal Audit Status Report (Manu Patel, Internal Audit Director)
7. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Presentation of FY10 External Financial Audit pursuant to exceptions at Section 10-15-1H NMSA (1978) and Section 12-6-5 NMSA (1978) (Moss Adams, KPMG, and Ava Lovell, Vice President for Finance and University Controller)
b. Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1 H (2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
c. Proposed FY 10 Audit Workplan exceptions at Sections 10-15-1 H (2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
d. Discussion of final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
e. Vote to re-open the meeting.
8. Certification that only those matters described in agenda items 7 were discussed in
Executive Session and if necessary ratification of action, if any, taken in Executive
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at Regents Meetings no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org