In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summary from June 3, 2010
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on list dated July 20, 2010
3. Approval of :
a) Capital Project for Renovations for the College of Nursing Reorganization, HSC
4. Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Cardinal Health Pharmaceutical Distributor
b) UNMH – US Foodsc)
c) UNMH – Covidiend)
d) UNMH – Cardinal Pyxix (Carefusion)
e) UNMH – Advantage RN
f) UNMH – Philips Medical
g) UNMH – Ikon Office Solutions
h) UNMH – United Blood Services
i) UNMH – First Choice Community Health Care
j) UNMH – MSN
k) UNMH – Travel Nurse
l) UNMH – Admin. Stop Loss Ins. Provider
5. Approval of Reappointment and Appointment to the STC.UNM Board of Directors
6. Approval of Naming Request for old Architecture Building
7. Approval of UNM Foundation items:
a) UNM and UNM Foundation Consolidated Investment Fund Policy
b) Comprehensive Campaign
c) Development of Funding Allocation
8. Approval of Quasi Endowment Funds for HSC:
a) SOM Department of Anesthesiology
b) SOM Department of Internal Medicine
c) SOM Department of Neurosurgery
9. Approval of Revision of Capital Outlay Submission to the Higher Education Department
10. Approval of the FY 2012 Legislative Priority Requests
11. Approval of the Revised Bylaws for UNM Lobo Club
12. Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
13. Information on Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
14. Contract Information:
a) UNMH – Dell Marketing
b) UNMH – First Nations Community Healthcare
15. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report
16. Quarterly Update, UNM Regents Endowment Fund Portfolio (4th Quarter of Fiscal Year 2010 – 4/1/10-6/30/10)
A. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
B. Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, relating to consideration of Medical Staff Appointments, Re-appointments and Privileges pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
C. Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978).
D. Discussion and determination where appropriate of matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation pursuant to Section 10-15-1.11 (7) NMSA 1978
E. Discussion and determination where appropriate of strategic and long range business plans of public hospitals pursuant to Seciton 10-15-1.11 (9) NMSA 1978
F. Vote to reopen the meeting.
G. Certification that only those matters described in paragraphs B,C,D and E above were discussed in executive session, and any matter discussed in executive session will, if necessary, be subsequently ratified in the open session of the public meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/regents/agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1807, 362-5530 (cell); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org