In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summaries from Dec. 9, 2010 and Jan. 6, 2011
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on lists dated Dec. 23, 2010 and Jan. 25, 2011
3. Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Fuji Computed Radiology (CR)
4. Approval of Capital Projects:
a) Human Tissue Repository
b) UNM Gallup Gurley Hall Air Handler Replacement
c) Laguna/De Vargas Residence Hall Refurbishment
d) Student Family Housing on Buena Vista Avenue
5. Approval of Preliminary Materials (Component II, Phase I Student Housing) by ACC, Inc.
6. Approval of Real Property Acquisition of 1016 Stanford Dr. NE
7. Approval of Management Services Agreement between the Board of Regents of the University of New Mexico and Lobo Energy, Inc.
8. Approval of Nominations for Michael D. Daly and Robert M. Murphy to the Lobo Development Corporation Board of Directors
9. Approval of STC.UNM Annual Report to the Board of Regents of UNM
10. Approval of Fiscal Watch Report and Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
11. Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
12. Contract Information:
a) UNMH – RF Technologies
b) UNMH – Siemens SPECT CT
c) UNMH – Philips Single Plane Interventional Room
d) Biology – Roche Diagnostic Systems Corporation
e) Mind Imaging Center – Bruker Biospin Corporation
f) Information Technologies – Integrity Networking Systems
13. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report
A. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
B. Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
C. Vote to reopen the meeting.
D. Certification that only those matters described in paragraph B above were discussed in executive session, and any matter discussed in executive session will, if necessary, be subsequently ratified in the open session of the public meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at Regents' Meetings no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
For more information, contact Ellen Wenzel at (505) 277-7639.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; e-mail: email@example.com