In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Disposition of Surplus Property on list dated Dec. 23, 2010
2. Approval of preliminary materials for UNM Central Campus, Phase 1 Student Housing from American Campus Communities
3. Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Nuance
b) UNMH – Cerner Corporation
c) Office of VP for Research – Kratos Analytic
4. Approval of nominations for Hospital Board of Trustees
5. Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
6. Monthly consolidated Financial Report for the month ended Oct. 31, 2010
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; email: firstname.lastname@example.org