The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Tuesday, Oct. 26 at 2 p.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
- Meeting Summary from September 1, 2010
- Disposition of Surplus Property on list dated October 8, 2010
- Approval of Contracts:
a) UNMH – Philips Medical Systems
b) UNMH – Press Ganey Associates
c) Office of Capital Projects – Dental Residency Clinic Equipment
d) Human Resources – Retiree Health Benefits
- Approval of:
a) Architect Selection for UNMH Children's Ambulatory Care Center
b) Architect Selection for Facility for Advanced Cell Engineering
c) Capital Project for Translational Science Center, 3rd floor Lab Renovation, Phase 1
d) Capital Project for Basic Medical Sciences Building (BSMB) Façade Repair
- Approval of Resolution to Reallocate UNM 2007 Bond Proceeds
- Approval of FY 2010/2011 Un-budgeted Tuition: Hold in Reserve
- Approval to Establish and Fund Quasi Endowment Fund: The John A. Pieper Leadership Scholars Program
- Approval of the Amended Bylaws of the Governing Board of the UNM Harwood Foundation
- Approval of Lease Renewal for 2700 Yale NE, HSC Department of Emergency Medicine
- Approval of University Business Policies and Procedures 7000 for Main, Branch Campuses amd HSC, FYE – 2010
- Approval of McDonnell Investments for UNM Operational Funds and Approval of Modification to Regents Policy 7.21
- Approval of Fiscal Watch Report and Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
- Recommendation for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents' Agenda
- Review of Provost's Administrative Unit Budget
- Contract Information:
a) UNMH – United Parcel Services
b) Cell Biology & Physiology – Leica Microsystems Inc.
c) Office of Capital Projects – Science & Math Learning Center
16. FY 2011-2012 State Tuition Credit Calculation
17. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report
18. UNM Regents Endowment Quarterly Update on Fund Portfolio
19. UNM Foundation Quarterly Performance Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, relating to consideration of Medical Staff Appointments, Re-appointments and Privileges pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978).
- Vote to reopen the meeting.
- Certification that only those matters described in paragraphs B and C above were discussed in executive session, and any matter discussed in executive session will, if necessary, be subsequently ratified in the open session of the public meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, (505) 277-1807, cell: (505) 362-5530; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org